Sunday 17 March 2013

"Start spreading the news..."

Heads up, people - in less than two weeks  I'm on my way to New York NY, the city that never sleeps and I suspect never brushes its teeth or changes its nether-garments too frequently either.

For around 12-14 days, I will be glam-packing my way around Manhattan, New Jersey and Brooklyn, with a two-day side-trip to Pittsburgh/Bear Run PA for my Frank Lloyd Wright pilgrimage/nostalgia/childhood-obsession fix.

I will be variously accompanied by my 23-year old niece Iona Chef, my adopted son/baby bro Red Karpitz, his good friend Tiffany Lamp and assorted Aussie expatriates whose timing couldn't be better. It's like they knew I was coming.

Be prepared for pithy observations and pissy tirades. Stay tuned for some witty missives and dismissive wit. There may even be a photo or three.

Next dispatch - Pod 51, Midtown East end March.

No comments:

Post a Comment